...or, my creative way of trying to answer a bunch of common questions in an entertaining year-in-review format!
Seriously, while trying to figure out a fun way to answer some of the questions I get about my favorite, or largest, or shyest, or WHATEVER tarantulas, I came up with the idea of a fake award show! Hopefully, folks find this entertaining (and not too embarrassing), and it becomes an annual tradition. Awards to be given are:
- Tiny Diamond Award (Most Gorgeous Slings)
- The Queen Memorial Award for Pet Rock of the Year
- Webber of the Year (To the Spider with the Most Webbing)
- Pet Dirt Award for The Most Shy and Elusive Spider
- The “Better Put Me in Your Will” Award for Slowest Growing Spider
- Enclosure of the Year Award
- Biggest Surprise of the Year
- In Memoriam - The Spiders We Lost This Year
- The Pitbull Award for Most Aggressive Spider
- The “Hey, Wait…That’s Not a Tarantula” Award for Favorite Non-Spider Critter
- The Tarantula Titan Award for Largest Spider
- Eight-Legged Jewel Award (Most Beautiful Spider)
- Spider of the Year
Feel free to share your own!